Our current collective agreement expires on September 30th 2017. Bargaining for a new contract will take place during the summer, and all updates and information we receive during this process will be posted here.
- Negotiations Bulletin – Issue 6, August 25, 2017
Faculty and management have two very different visions for Ontario colleges.
- News Release, August 3, 2017: College faculty call for strike vote as management refuses to deal with core issues
The team is committed to continuing to bargain for a settlement, not a strike, but the result of the vote will help send a clear message to management. We are asking members for a strong ‘YES’ vote to help the team push for the best deal possible.
- Negotiations Bulletin – Issue 5, August 3, 2017
The refusal of the management team to work with us on any of these improvements badly needed by Ontario’s public college system is deeply disappointing.
- Negotiations Bulletin – Issue 4, July 12, 2017
Team takes firm stand as management refuses to discuss faculty’s top issues: If the first three days of negotiations are any indication, the members of the management bargaining team have abdicated their responsibility to address the real problems facing Ontario’s colleges.
- Negotiations Bulletin – Issue 3, July 7, 2017
College faculty enter this round of negotiations with a clear mandate for change from our members. Our
faculty have passed a focused set of demands to address two major issues: the quality of education in the Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology (CAATs), and equity for all faculty
- Negotiations Bulletin – Issue 2, March 2017
- Negotiations Bulletin – Issue 1, December 2016